I just happened to look at my baby ticker on the side and realized that I only have 29 days left! This pregnancy has gone so stinkin' fast! I was in such a hurry for Caidence to get here, but this time around I know what to expect so I'm not in as much as a rush for the up all night feedings and c-section recovery. We are very excited for this new little baby, but I am taking advantage of all this time I can with just my little Caidence (who won't seem little much longer!) However, I am not a patient person. I am a planner. I've already pulled out all the baby clothes and washed the ones that have spit up stains that have showed up while sitting in a box. I've got the bassinet set up, the swing is out (mainly because there is very little room for storage in our house), and I'm already making mental lists constantly of what I need to pack for the hospital or buy before she gets here. I'm also very excited for our ultrasound this week so that I can make sure she is still a she and not a he. But I've also got a wish list started. I saw this "Nap Nanny" in a magazine and want one so bad. Its a foam bed sort of thing that is supposed to be a miracle sleeper and helps if they have colic or gas.

I'd also like a double jogger. No I don't jog, but I might if I had one of these!!
1 comment:
take it from (having my girls all 18 months apart, I know a think or two about having multiple littles ones, can we say four under 4?) that a side by side stroller is MUCH easier to manuever than a double front to back. Jog or not, go with the side by side!!!
Post a Comment