Friday, April 2, 2010

2 Weeks

We've made it past the 2 week mark. I forgot how exhausting it is to have a newborn! No sleep and trying to still take care of a 2 year old. But I have had TONS of help with Caidence (THANK YOU EVERYONE!!) especially my dad. She's been passed around from one house to the next for sleepovers and playdates. She is very glad to finally be home and mom almost back to normal. I feel great but am still not supposed to lift anything bigger than Jordyn for the next few weeks so Caid is having a hard time with that but hopefully things will start to get back to normal, whatever normal is...
Suddenly very much a daddy's girl
Yes, she has looked basically homeless everyday the past few weeks.
Finally some time with mom, even if she is nuts!
Trying to share her food, luckily there was nothing on the spoon.
We've been spoiled living next door to grandpa. Dinner every night and slurpees for breakfast!
1 week
2 weeks
2 week checkup:
6 lb 1 oz
19 1/4 inches

2 comments:

Ashleyl said...

Jordyn is still so tiny and she's so cute! I'm happy everyone seems to be adjusting.

Jami said...

Good girl, gaining weight at her 2 week check-up! She's beautiful. And Caid can be a hobosexual like Madeline. :)