I was doing my mom's hair and Caid wanted me to get her something. My hands were covered in hair dye and I told her to wait. She said "Mother will you get it? Yes, I said Mother."
We were laying there and Caid was jumping all over the place. I said to her to just lay down and hold still. She laid down and goes "Ugh, this is ridiculous."
EVERY prayer: "Heavenly Father's day, bless the food, play with our friends. Amen." And if anyone else tries to pray, she yells at them "No, it's MY Father!"
Uncle Alex drives the shuttle bus at the hospital. I dropped her off to ride while I ran over to Costco. A lady got on the shuttle that had a band-aid. Caid said, "You have an owie?" Lady: "Yeah I got hurt at home." Caid: "Oh, it hurts when I get shots, too." Lady: "Why do you get shots?" Caid: "Cuz I have diabetes." She picks up on more than I realize. I never knew she knew the exact reason for her shots. But every time it's time to eat, she says "Check my bwood sugar." And she gets the meter ready, puts the glucose strip in, and hands it to me. She likes to pick which finger I prick, too.
Caid saw me shaving my legs and asked if she could shave hers. I said "No not until you're older." A couple of minutes later she said "Am I older yet?" I said "Ok, not until you're 10." So Zach came in the bathroom and I told her to tell dad when you can start shaving. "When I'm 4." I said "NO! When you're 10!" "Um, no when I'm 4."
November 2018
7 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment