Let me tell you how much fun church is with my THREE children. I think I may get asked to quit coming until they can learn to be
reverent. In the first hour of church today, the following happened: first, Zach was playing mini golf on his phone (yes during church. It "helps" him concentrate.) Well he forgot to turn the sound down so while the bishop was speaking all of a sudden you hear the sound of a putt and then applause. Loud. Then
Jordyn started pulling the girl's hair in front of her. Meanwhile, my mom does the music in Primary so she has a bag full of things she uses to teach songs.
Caid found a balloon in the bag and blew it up, followed by the sound of a farting balloon while she let the air out.
Jordyn then started getting fussy and screaming so Alex took her to the back and was standing with her by the door where she then started in on happy screams and squeals. Not five minutes after he took her outside,
Caid found some pictures attached to
Popsicle sticks in the music bag. She was playing with them just fine, but then started getting too loud so I asked her to be quiet, resulting in her flapping her arms like a bird, signs in hand, screaming, while I'm trying to grab the signs and quiet her, my hair flying from the windy sign flapping. Once we tamed the bird, Zach took her outside in the foyer where I later had to text him to keep
Caidence quiet because we could still hear her screaming and playing outside. And even with all the kids outside, the Taboo buzzer started going off in the music bag. I fully earned my Mt. Dew and Chips Ahoy that followed church.
No comments:
Post a Comment