
I can't believe how fast time goes! I feel like I was just barely having all nighters with her, feeding her every 2 hours and now she's coming up on a year old! I've cut her down to 2 bottles a day to get her used to when I cut her off from bottles and switch to sippy cups and milk! Yay! She is eating whatever we eat and loving it. She loves Caid, hates to be strapped in her carseat, hates the stroller, loves to play in the dog food. Her new favorite game is to push Franklin out of the way and throw all of his food on the floor out of his bowl. This last week I made my first (and I'm sure not the last) call to Poison Control. I took Franklin out to the bathroom, came back in 30 seconds later, and I could hear Jordyn but couldn't see her. I finally found her wedged behind the fridge eating rat poison. She is into everything! She loves to scream, especially in church. She loves to "shake it" if she hears music.
No comments:
Post a Comment