Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Caid Quotes

While I was getting ready, Caid came in the bathroom and was going through all my makeup and hair stuff. She said, "You have such pretty stuff. I can't wait til I'm big like you to have pretty stuff."

We were driving and out of nowhere in the backseat, I hear "Shut up!" She immediately knew she was in trouble and goes, "Sorry, it was an accident I say shut up, bro."

Our nightly routine is to lay in bed and watch "Friends" and Caid usually watches with us (a routine we should probably end due to the fact that she picks up on everything!!) One night I said, "Should we go lay in bed and watch Friends?" She answered right away, "I've already seen that a million times. Boring! Boring! Boring!"

My sister is Kalee Faamoe. Caid calls her "Key Fullymilly."

Alex took her for a slurpee. He teases her relentlessly. When they got home he called her a spoiled brat. Without missing a beat, she said, "Mom, Alex called you a brat!"

Caid is bilingual thanks to Dora. While helping Kalee make cupcakes, Kalee told her thanks for helping. She answered "No problemo." She runs around saying "mochilla." I had to ask someone what she was saying. Apparently she was looking for her backpack. She was pretending Jordyn was falling into the alligators and yelled "rescatar amigos!" (rescue friends)

No comments: