After dinner the girls know the routine and know they get to play in the bath. Caid knows she has to wash the "zits" off. (I have no idea why she calls it zits, but she means chlorine. It's really sad when they start pronouncing things correctly and learning the real words. It's way too cute to correct them when they come up with their own meaning of things.) She also practices her bubbles and breathing that she learns at swimming. Then after the bath Caid always wants to sit on the couch with her towel and a blanket to dry off. Now Jordy is in the stage where she wants to do whatever her big sister does. Except walk.
November 2018
7 years ago
2 comments:
Oh that's just adorable.
OK remind me Michelle where you are taking her for lesson? I need to get Becca and Rachel in classes! Is it too late to sign them up?? I'm such a procrastinator:(.
Post a Comment