Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Caid Quotes

Caid was climbing up on the sink and shelves to pick out her own toothpaste and I got mad at her and told her to get down. She asked if I was happy and I told her I wasn't happy with her climbing up there. She said "Well are you happy cuz I'm cute?"

We have a cousin that we hang out with a lot named Korbin who is Caid's age. His full name is Jeffrey Korbin, but he goes by his middle name. When he is in trouble or his mom is trying to get his attention, she yells "Jeffrey Korbin!" So all of a sudden lately, whenever Jordyn is getting into things or bugging Caid, Caid will yell "Jeffrey Jordyn!" Apparently she thinks it's just something you say to someone when they are in trouble.

Caidence tends to get ornery and mean when she watches too much tv. I told her she was done watching tv for the day because she had watched enough and was getting mean. She said "Well then turn on a show that teaches me to be nice."

We were driving and Caid kept trying to tell me something, but I was watching the road and not looking at her while she talked. She finally said to me "Hey Miss Attitude, look at my face." Yes, apparently I call her Miss Attitude too much (but with good reason!)

2 comments:

Jodi said...

Those are hysterical!

Cindy said...

Thanks for the good laugh. Kids really keep life interesting don't they.