I decided to buy tickets for Caidence and me to go see "The Wizard of Oz" at the Grand Theatre. I told Caid we were going on a special date, but not what it was. She wouldn't have cared what we were doing, she was just excited to get a special night out with just us. I was a little nervous that she would be bored since she has never seen the movie so she didn't know the story and that she would get bored sitting through a 3 hour play. She absolutely loved it! I asked her at intermission if she was done and ready to go home and she said she wanted to stay for the rest. The whole last half after every scene, she would ask to make sure it wasn't over because she wasn't ready to leave. Then once it was over, she told me she was "so sad because she just wanted to see more." She asked if we could come back the next day and bring Jordy and Daddy so they could see it, too. And all day today she keeps giving me hugs and telling me that she loved our special date. Zach was very jealous that I got to take her out so next time they may have to have a daddy/daughter date.


2 comments:
So sweet! I love date nights with my girls.
That's awesome!
Post a Comment