Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Jordy Quotes

That's right...Jordyn is talking. A lot! And more and more of it is understandable. :)

Fifi: the name of her blanket

She is very picky about what she wears. One day I was trying to get her dressed and she didn't want anything I picked. I finally let her point to what she wanted and she was asking for her "Up above-a." I couldn't figure it out so I lifted her to where she could reach and she grabbed a star jacket. A-ha! "Up above the world so high! Twinkle twinkle little star!"

Jord goes thru phases of a little constipation. Poor thing! She's miserable! So today I was making dinner and she came running in with the BIGGEST smile and clear as day said, "Mom! I did it!" I asked what she did and she grabbed her bum and said, "Got my pooh out!!"

I think she's going to catch on to what I'm doing and then I'll really be in trouble, but I will sometimes pretend she hurt me just so I can hear her say, "Sowwy mom." She sounds exactly like Gilly from SNL.

No comments: