Today Jordyn was carrying a cup of goldfish and tripped and spilled them, immediately followed by her rolling around crying "Goldfish!" like it was the end of the world. Me and Zach busted out laughing at her reaction. I helped her pick them up, she walked two steps, then tipped it over and dumped the cup out everywhere. I told her she had to pick them up this time and she bent down and scattered them everywhere. I took her to timeout and after a minute she called me in.

Jordyn: Mommy, I ready to talk.
Me: Ok, what do you need to say?
Jordyn: Sowwy Mom. (followed by a hug.)
I think she's watched Caidence one too many times in timeout. She knew the routine all too well.
1 comment:
Your girls are such a crack up! I always love all your posts. Hope things are good for you guys over in your neck of the woods. :)
Post a Comment