We had so much fun going to Disney Princess' on Ice a few months ago with Teisa and Emie so when we heard they were doing Toy Story on Ice we decided to buy tickets for opening night (since they are cheaper...bonus!) I was nervous to take Jordyn and end up chasing her the whole time, but luckily she is under the age where I had to buy her a ticket. But that also meant she'd have to sit on my lap and I didn't know how little miss independent would feel about that. Well, she did awesome! I was so glad I took her. Her eyes just lit up when it started. The whole first half she just sat in awe eating her popcorn and clapping and cheering. And even if she had her own seat, she wouldn't have been tall enough to see anyways. The second half she got a little more restless, going back and forth from my lap to Teisa's, but the older girls were more fidgety than her. It was so fun to take the girls on a special mommy/daughter date! Next time we'll have to take Bayla, too, and we'll really have our hands full!!
1 comment:
Yes next time I think we take all 4 kids. Oh boy, I better gear up for that! Jordyn did GREAT! Lets watch for more fun things to take the girls to.
Post a Comment