Caid is our little gymnast. She has stuck with it for almost a year now. We tried it at one place and she enjoyed it, but I wasn't overly impressed, but once we found this new place, we both love it! The teacher is darling and she gets so excited to go. Today we had her winter showcase where all the parents and family got to come and see what they are paying for. It was adorable! I was afraid we'd get there and she'd get scared and decide she didn't want to do it because of all the people watching, but she got right up on her turn and remembered her whole routine! Warming up...Getting her medal, so proud!By far my favorite picture. Jord kept trying to get in all the pictures and Caid did NOT want to share her spotlight.
Typical sister picture. Never do the older sisters want the younger sisters in the pictures. I know this cause I had no younger sisters to do this to ;)
2 comments:
Oh my goodness! So adorable. And I'm with you - that picture of Jordy and Caid is hysterical. Too funny.
Typical sister picture. Never do the older sisters want the younger sisters in the pictures. I know this cause I had no younger sisters to do this to ;)
Post a Comment