Thursday, August 16, 2012

St. George Girls Trip

I really could just talk about all the junk food we ate on this trip and it would sum it all up! Zach's sister, Mandy, was going down to St. George for Tuacahn with her girls and one of her friends and her kids. We were talking about it a few days before and since I had nothing going and am always up for a party, we decided to join in the fun. Jordyn was too young for Tuacahn since they have an age limit so we tried to have at least one early night, but that didn't happen. Mandy is a nurse and works crazy hours so the concept of time was out the window this trip. My kids were going to bed at 11:00, the rest of us were starting movies at midnight and then sleeping in until 10:30. They got done with Tuacahn at midnight and called me to see if I wanted a Diet Coke and McDonalds breakfast. It is definitely late night parties when travelling with Mandy! Also on the list, Nielsen's Frozen Custard, Pizza Factory, Rocky Mtn Chocolate Factory, Indian food, snow cones (multiple times), and tons of junk and candy at the condo! We went swimming, left all the kids and went shopping, and I even got to go see Grandma and Grandpa Coons. Grandma had just had surgery the day before and told me I should have brought her Jordyn to babysit so we could have gone to Tuacahn. Sweet Grandma! Never in a million years!
I LOVE the little girls faces when they first see the breadsticks!

No comments: