My dad asked Jordyn for a kiss. Her response? "No! You've got mustache all over your face!"
I tried to give Jord a kiss goodnight. She told me, "I don't need kisses from you. I get them all the time from Harry Potter."
Jord was in a conversation with her 4 year old cousin, Layla. Jordyn said something and Layla asked what she said. Jordyn answered, "I don't know, but it was something amazing!"
I overheard Jordyn playing Barbies in the other room. They were having a conversation about getting married. "I can't get married. I'm allergic to it."
The girls have been obsessed with watching "Full House" lately. Caid always says she wants to be DJ and that she'll marry Steve. Jordyn told her, "If you're DJ, you'll get your belly cut off!" (Her thought process here is that if DJ and Steve get married, then they'll have babies and she knows that my baby will be cut out so that must mean your belly gets off.)
The girls watched "Peter Pan" for the first time and have been singing "Yo ho, Yo ho!" ever since. The real song says, "Yo ho! Yo ho! A pirates life for me!" Jordyn's version, no matter how many times we try and tell her the real words, is "Your ho! Your ho! Your wife is onto me!"
November 2018
7 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment