The day has come. Caidence is in school everyday! She could not be more excited. I was more than ready to send her back. No tears from any of us! With a new baby in the house, she was going a bit stir crazy and was becoming a little trouble maker so some routine and getting out of the house a few hours every day will be good for all of us. But the hardest part (at least for me) was going to pick her up after school and putting her on the bus. Yes, I went to her school, helped her on the bus, and then hurried home to meet her at the bus stop. She was nervous to ride it until she got on and realized she knew a lot of the kids from church. And I was nervous until the older kids from church told me that they would make sure she got on the right bus everyday.

No comments:
Post a Comment