The girls were living out their last days of summer...and I was so ready for them to go to school! I was feeding the baby and grandpa was out mowing lawns so they went out to ride bikes. A couple minutes later Jordyn came in and told me, "Sorry for making a mess on the porch." I walked outside and the girls had taken 6 water bottles and a few cans of pop out of my parents garage fridge and dumped it all over their porch and porch chairs. When we were talking to her about it later that night, Jord said, "Well it was Caidence idea!"
I had been up since 5:00 am feeding the baby when Jord woke up so I turned on cartoons for her and started drifting back to sleep. Jord told me, "Keep your eyes open or I'll think you're dead."
I was feeding the baby (yes, that's all I ever do anymore) and Jord wanted breakfast. I told her to wait a minute while I finished feeding him. She told me to "buckle up my boobs and cook her breakfast."
No comments:
Post a Comment