Oh how I'm in love with this sweet boy!! He loves to cuddle and I could not ask for anything better! The first week the girls were gone staying at cousins', Zach had finals so he was at school, I had a whole line up of dinners brought in, so I got to do nothing but sit and cuddle. It was perfect! However, Trey's bilirubin was too high so I had to take him in to have his levels checked every other day. After a few times it still had not come down so they sent us home with a phototherapy bed. He hated it! I hated it! He screamed and ripped it to pieces because he just wanted to be held. He had to be on it for two weeks. The recovery was very quick this time. I felt great within a week. And he's slept great from the beginning, only getting up once at night which has been wonderful. You can tell how obsessed I am with him by the many many pictures I keep taking of him, doing nothing but sleeping. I think he may be faking it so that his sisters won't bug him but its not working so far. Jord won't give him a break!
November 2018
7 years ago












No comments:
Post a Comment