Monday, September 9, 2013

First day of Preschool!!

She did it!! I was a little nervous she'd take after me and be a preschool dropout because we already have a rough time convincing her to go to Primary. But I think it helped that she always saw the classroom when Caidence had this teacher a few years ago and she would want to stay and play with the toys. She already said she has a boyfriend. She doesn't know his name, but he's cute and he cried. When I asked her how school was, she said they had juice that was pretty good and 7 crackers and got to sing songs. Sounds pretty great to me! After school Caidence said her class got cupcakes and her teacher was going to send one home with her so I could give her a shot, but she forgot so I took them for a little treat for being so awesome with her diabetes and not getting upset that she didn't get to eat with her class. 


No comments: