This girl kills me! Her personality is off the wall. She's goofy and fun and spunky and sensitive. She hates to be in trouble and will get sad and teary if it was really a mistake. But if she's getting in trouble for teasing or something she knows she's doing just to push your buttons, then she'll try and get you to laugh to get out of it.
The other day I was trying to feed Trey a jar of baby food and she sat right in front of him and started eating Cheetohs. She'd wave one in front of his face and then hurry and eat it. I kept telling her to stop teasing. She kept doing it and he hit my spoon away trying to grab a Cheetoh and gross mushy peas went everywhere. I yelled at Jordyn to move away and leave him alone. She looked at me and said, "Ok but mom, next time maybe you should remember this song. 'When you feel so mad that you want to roar, take a deep breath and count to four. 1...2...3...4.' " Stupid cartoons teaching our kids stupid lessons. :)



No comments:
Post a Comment