Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Kicking off Summer

School isn't technically out yet, but Memorial Day was perfect Summer weather! So, we took advantage of the day off and played like school's out for Summer!! We started with a trip to the splash pad, but it was crazy! People everywhere. I was texting Kalee and told her we were at the splash pad and she asked why we didn't go to her pool instead. I totally spaced I had access to a pool so close! So we packed up and headed over! (Look at this brave girl and her insulin pump!)
Trey was so tired so Alex took him and got him to sleep at their apartment. Then once he was awake, he came back to play and loved it!


That night I made Zach take us for snow cones, but the one by our house wasn't open yet so we drove to Sandy. Totally worth it!

Waiting at the bus stop with nap hair!


And look what Grandpa brought home from the cabin for us!!

No comments: