Thursday, October 23, 2008

Baby Legs!

Aunt Jami sent us some Baby Legs. Cutest things ever! They are little leg warmers! Zach thinks she looks like an '80's dancer. Cutest '80's dancer I've ever seen! Thanks Jami! And thanks for your cute little girls who are at the age they dress themselves and refused to wear these...








4 comments:

Jami said...

Oh my gosh, she looks so cute in them. What a nice aunt she has.

Vic, Linds, and the girls... said...

I have these for my girls, i love them. I still put them on Taylin.

Stacy said...

Oh my heck! I am so jealous! They need to make more cute boy stuff. They only get plain stuff. =( I need a girl!

jen said...

Love baby legs! One reason I hope to have a girl someday, b/c even though they put these on boys...I just don't feel it is right! ;)