This contains a little TMI for some people so fair warning...Caidence has been sick this week and I've never felt so bad for the little thing. She's had some serious diarrhea. We're talking blow outs on MY lap! And I've never loved her more! You can tell she's not feeling good when she just lays on my shoulder and falls asleep. Then last night we woke up to her crying. We went in to check on her and it was everywhere! All through her pajamas, her back, her stomach, and all over the crib. Poor thing! So mom and Caid took a bath in the middle of the night, stripped down her sheets, and she slept with us the rest of the night.
3 comments:
Oh man, I hate it when they are sick but the good thing about it is you get a little extra cuddle time with them. I hope she feels better soon.
Oh Sad!
Poor thing! Definitely the only thing good about a sick kiddo is the cuddles.
Post a Comment