Caidence is at such a fun age. She is 5 1/2 months and just getting more adorable! I'm a little biased though. She is rolling all over, well to her stomach, we haven't mastered the stomach to back yet. But once on her stomach, she pushes herself with her feet and scoots. She is very happy, as long is she is with people. She gets so excited to get attention. If there are people around, she refuses to go to sleep. She is also an outdoors girl. She can be screaming and the second we walk outside she's just fine, content as can be. Caid is such a happy baby. And totally a mama's girl. Hopefully she doesn't grow out of that!
But my one complaint as a mom is the shows that are now on. I've done the one thing I swore I would never do...I put her in front of the TV. She comes to work with me so that's the only way I can get things done. But the rest of the day I have the stupid, ridiculous songs stuck in my head. "I'm a map, I'm a map, I'm a map", "The phone, the phone is ringing. There's an animal in trouble" and this one comes with a duck that can't pronounce its "r" so it says things like "this is sewious." And the second these shows come on I start singing along unknowingly. So I have no choice , but to go home and watch smut like "The Hills" and "Desperate Housewives" and my new favorite "90210" just to recover.
5 comments:
She is so cute!! Your dinner the other night sounds yummy!
Caidence looks so much like you did as a baby in that last picture! What a doll!
Adoreable! I haven't started Carter on the kid shows yet. He's stuck with watching Good things Utah, The View, and some political shows. Then w/ Daddy he watches sports. He's going to grow up to be athletic, a politician, and addicted to tv. That's a little scary mix. =) She's so so cute though!
Oh yea I have them memorized also but I have to say if HAVE to watch the shows the Backyardigans it the one to watch. Its actually really cute. Dora is annoying, but I do like Boots.
I'm all caught up again. :) I actually copied down the recipe to try sometime. With Jonathan cooking so much lately, it might be a while! What are your husband's eating restrictions??
And!! I love the new pictures!
Post a Comment