I'm sorry about your grandma. We can get together another day. I don't want you to feel rushed. I have pretty much all of next week off....well Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday. We could do something then. Tell you're dad that I am so sorry and my thoughts are with him.
5 comments:
she is so freakin adorable i love her little ears they are so cute i love how she smiles with her eyes shut it is so cute
I think she looks just like you.. darling!
She is SO cute! I love this pic.
I'm sorry about your grandma. We can get together another day. I don't want you to feel rushed. I have pretty much all of next week off....well Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday. We could do something then. Tell you're dad that I am so sorry and my thoughts are with him.
I love reading the tags. It's always a shame when someone doesn't do them because you can learn so much about somebody!! :D
Post a Comment