
Yea! We got a new front facing car seat! Look at that face, think she likes it? Technically we still have a month til she is one and can move up but we were ready. It is so much fun to look in the rear view mirror and see that big toothy grin. And don't mind the hair. It is getting so long and I refuse to cut it. The back is so curly and the top is stick straight so it just hangs in her face.

Look what else is new! Yes we've moved up in the world. We finally have a computer in our house. My boss was scared I would quit here pretty soon because I practically live at the office and need a break! I'm there 45+ hours a week so he bought me a laptop. The pros: I can work at home, the park, vacations...The cons: I can work at home, the park, vacations...

And how stinkin' cute are those pj's!? See, notice the curly wings coming out from behind her ears? All I can do is give her an old man comb over...

6 comments:
That is the cutest stinkin' car seat ever! And she is super adorable in it... I totally know what you mean about not cutting the hair too... Brenna had a mullet for the first year+.
That is a cute car seat. Good job in finding that one. I hope you guys had a good weekend getaway! I hope we can join you in the future. :)
Hey hey! I recognize those jammies. I think they've been through both of my girls and a Miss Breezy too. I absolutely adored those p.j.'s.
Love the carseat. And I'm sure you haven't felt an ounce of buyer's remorse. Good for you. She looks THRILLED with it.
So jealous... I wish I could work from home!!!!!!!!!!!! Does your work want to hire me too? :)
I love her pajamas!! And... we turned both of our kids around earlier than one year. They certainly had the weight/height requirements down, and they were SO. MUCH. HAPPIER looking out the front!
Fun car seat! We put Carter in his months ago. Call me a bad Mom but he was just so big. His straps couldn't go big enough for his infant car seat. I don't think it would have killed him if we got in an accident either. K, seriously let's go do something!! I wanna see your house sometime too. I have never seen it and you have lived there forever now!
Post a Comment