Friday, March 6, 2009

Playin' at the Park

We went to the park the other afternoon with Korbin and Nicole. It was windy but warm. (And then of course we got hit with snow the next day!) Lots of pictures, but we had lots of fun!
Stop and pose!
Pretty sure she just ate a bug or maybe just grass. But looks finger lickin' good!
Nicole is Zach's cousin. We knew each other before the babies, but were never really close. Then once we were pregnant we started talking more since we were due around the same time. (Actually, I'm still a little bitter, she was due 3 weeks after me and delivered 4 hours before me!) We were even texting each other while in labor to see who "won." Ever since we have tried to get together as much as possible. It's so much fun to let the kids play and see them grow since they are the same age. Love you guys!
This is my favorite picture! It looks like they are carrying on a conversation.

4 comments:

Heidi said...

You have a beautiful daughter!!!

Nan said...

How cute is that. I love her little toothy smile. What a doll!

Stacy said...

Cute! That wind looks cold! I love all of her little leg warmers!

jen said...

I see A LOT of cute pics of you girls that you need to start using for Project 52!! Of course, I don't care... it was even my idea and even if it were I wouldn't care!! So... get snappin!!