First off, I know she is only one and won't remember her birthday but I don't really care. We went to Iggys on Caid's actual birthday with both grandparents and Kalee and Alex. As you can see, she really enjoyed herself!
Homemade monkey cake. I had to take a picture because this may be last time she ever gets such an extravagant cake.
Of course it has to be 80 degrees all week and then the day I plan to do a party at the park it is freezing! So thanks to all that came to humor me.
I need to take Caid to get her one year old pictures done but I thought I'd give it a shot and take some. She kept pulling the hat off, the tutu was scratchy, so we didn't do very well but it was a good attempt!
I love watching how she picks up on things. This weekend she put her hand up to her head like a phone and said "hello" so we gave her a phone to play with and she will sit there and talk with such animation! This particular conversation seems to be very intense.
lol cute!!! I'm becoming quite the regular at Iggy's lately. I had the ribs on Valentines, and ever since I've been going back about every other week. I can't get enough of them =D
5 comments:
I think she was calling Aunt Jami. We were talking about all the fun things we'll do when she comes to visit.
Happy birthday, Caid!
Ah so cute! She is a doll... Happy Birthday from all of us Tomlin's!
She is so cute. Happy birthday to your little girl. It is weird how fast the time goes? It flies by..
lol cute!!! I'm becoming quite the regular at Iggy's lately. I had the ribs on Valentines, and ever since I've been going back about every other week. I can't get enough of them =D
I'm excited to get these two together!
That picture in the tutu is so dang cute...
Post a Comment