Thursday, May 14, 2009

Are you my mother?

I am always getting asked who Caid looks like, me or Zach. I don't have a baby picture of Zach, so I'll have to get one to compare, but this might answer that question! And as I was pulling out the pictures, we decided to compare my mom at that age as well as our high school pictures because I am always being told how much I look like her.

9 comments:

Jodi said...

How fun is that? I love those pictures of both of you laughing. So fun. She does look like you - but she still has Zack's eyes or something because she also resembles him somehow.

Scott, Nicole, Korbin and Eden said...

Wow! You look a ton like your mom! And Caid looks a lot like you! Crazy!

Vic, Linds, and the girls... said...

I can't believe how much you look like your mom. Crazy. Lucky for you she is darling! It is weird how the genes come through.

jen said...

Oh my gosh, yes... you both look like your Momma! I agree w/ Linds... she is darling so no worries there!!

Lyndsie and Daniel said...

That is amazing! She's a little clone of you! And you look just like your mom! What a cute family.

Alison W. said...

All of you are so cute, and there is definitely a resemblance!

The beach IS real life said...

I love being right. I've been saying since the day she was born she's a mini you. It's like watching you all over again. I love it. It's certainly a benefit to her that you were so cute . . .and to you that your mum was!

The beach IS real life said...

Should add was/are or was/is . . .just a benefit that cute runs in the fam! :D

The Payton's Place said...

holy crap! that's amazing!
oh and p.s. thank you for the comment about the blessing, i'm trying to get Bert to realize it IS ok to bless the baby at home, which is what i'm really wanting to do, but until he can be on the same page as me, we'll just hold off. :)