Nicole and I took the kids for their one year old pictures and put them in a couple together. Considering we were chasing them around the room most of the time, we got some pretty cute ones! (Sorry Zach, I was going to wait til I got them to surprise you but they'll take too long and I couldn't wait!)
7 comments:
Those turned out really cute!!! Where did you go to get them done?
Ahhhh! So cute. She looks so old!
I know! I was so shocked at how many good ones she got!
So cute, and I love her hair like that!
Oh my heck! This totally freaked me out! I thought I was reading my neigbor's blog about their kid and their kids cousin. I was looking at the pics and I'm like dude, that is Caid. Dude, I swear that is her, that looks just like her. Then I scrolled up and realized I was on your blog. lol! Those are really cute pics though!! Good job!
Those are darling! Where did you go? She is so darling.
We just went to Target. The girl did a really good job with them, even though they were moving all over the place!
Post a Comment