I have to keep telling myself this. Yesterday after work, Zach and I drove up to Idaho Falls to take some paperwork up to the restaurant. We got home about 10:30 to a note on the door from our neighbor behind us. It said that our air conditioner needed to be fixed and the screaching noise was bugging them. They couldn't even open their windows because the piercing sound was keeping them up all night and this was against the Davis County noise ordinance. These are the same neighbors that are always outside swearing at each other or having parties in their backyard and worst of all, have two weiner dogs that bark for hours on end for the past two years. We walked inside to a house that was 90 degrees. We couldn't sleep, Caid was up til midnight because she was sweating. I stripped her down to just a diaper and opened all the windows, but having the a/c go out on the hottest days so far is miserable! And it doesn't help to have such
wonderful neighbors!
3 comments:
They've just given you permission to start calling in grievances to Davis County about the barking dogs. :)
Sorry about the broken a/c. That sucks. And neighbors like that really suck.
I think you should have Zach hit some tennis balls at there door and see if that bugs them as well.
Ya, I would defiantely say call the animal control on those dang dogs. How loud can an a/c be? Seriously? That sucks it went out on you though! Sorry girl!
Post a Comment