I hear my daughter crying and look over to see her stuck on the shelves that she climbed herself. Do I rush to her rescue? Not until I find the camera!
Of course you don't rescue until you document! ha ha! It's all about the memories anyways, so it really was for her sake leaving you as a GREAT mom!! :)
Go Michelle! Way to record her growing up years so that when she needs someone to blame for her quirky personality, she'll have documented proof that it's all your fault. We all do it. "It's my mom's fault."
8 comments:
You're not a bad mom...just a mom that likes to blog and wants photo evidence of how cute her little girl is! So funny!
Hilary
I would have done the same! She's looking so old! Crazy.
Deffinately something I would do!
HAHA! Then I'm a bad mom too because that is HILARIOUS!!!
Nope, your a great Mom that wants to cherish memories forever!
BAD MOM! I don't care what these other people say you should be ashamed.
Just kidding. I would say to Asher, "If you got yourself up there, you can get yourself down sucker."
Of course you don't rescue until you document! ha ha! It's all about the memories anyways, so it really was for her sake leaving you as a GREAT mom!! :)
Go Michelle! Way to record her growing up years so that when she needs someone to blame for her quirky personality, she'll have documented proof that it's all your fault. We all do it. "It's my mom's fault."
Post a Comment