Just checking in! Good luck to you! You're tiny! My word. Can't wait to see pictures of the new little one.
You're my sister so I say this with nothing but love: I hate you. You and your stupid skinniness. How can you be nine months pregnant and just look like you had a brownie for lunch?
SERIOUSLY?????? You are so tiny.
wait... there's a whole baby in there??? a grapefruit maybe...
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Just checking in! Good luck to you! You're tiny! My word. Can't wait to see pictures of the new little one.
You're my sister so I say this with nothing but love: I hate you. You and your stupid skinniness. How can you be nine months pregnant and just look like you had a brownie for lunch?
SERIOUSLY?????? You are so tiny.
wait... there's a whole baby in there??? a grapefruit maybe...
Post a Comment