I made Caid a quesadilla for lunch. When she finished, she asked for more "cheesadilla." When I gave her more she took a bite and goes, "Ah, I'm so happy!"
We've been housesitting/babysitting for the last little while. They have a home theater that we've been taking full advantage of. During a movie the other night I fell asleep for about an hour. Caid was in the same room with me the entire time, but when I woke up she came and gave me a huge hug and said "Good morning mom. I missed you so so much!"
When Caid wants to cuddle while we're holding her, she'll ask for your seatbelt, which means to put your arm around her stomach.
We went to the Dr. and as we were walking into the room, she told the nurse "I'm poopy. Can I have a shower?" She had to get her temperature taken and they were doing it under her arm. For some reason this was very traumatic and she was freaking out. When we were leaving she told the nurse "Thank you for my armpit!"
November 2018
7 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment