Part 1:
I finally got around to taking the kids to Wheeler Farm a few weeks ago with my childhood friend Teisa and her cute little girls (not the random twins in the first picture.) I love Facebook just for the fact that I have been able to reconnect with friends that I haven't heard from in years! And now me and Teisa live so close again and have two girls both around the same age. Caidence has no fear. She would stick her hand in every animals pen to pet them.
I finally got around to taking the kids to Wheeler Farm a few weeks ago with my childhood friend Teisa and her cute little girls (not the random twins in the first picture.) I love Facebook just for the fact that I have been able to reconnect with friends that I haven't heard from in years! And now me and Teisa live so close again and have two girls both around the same age. Caidence has no fear. She would stick her hand in every animals pen to pet them.
Caidence and Emie More than once she would run up and try and give the geese hugs (and more than once almost got bit)
Part 2:
We went back with my sister in law Emily and her kids. Tractor rides, picnic, feeding the ducks. We had a good two hours of entertainment and finally wore them out enough that when we got in the car, Caidence told me she was tired and asked if we could just go home and watch Dora now. The pony rides were closed down for the day so we found the next best thing. Doesn't she look excited to be on a wooden horse?
No comments:
Post a Comment