*freebies2deals.com This website is my new addiction. I am constantly checking for new deals to be posted and there are a few each day. I missed out on a brand new double jogging stroller for $12.99 last week because I left the house to run a few errands and didn't check for a few hours. I made up for it later that day and got a single stroller for $7.49. I don't really need another single stroller but my little umbrella stroller is falling apart so I figured why not!?
*amazon.com/mom If you have kids in diapers, JOIN NOW! I get a jumbo box of Pampers diapers (202 ct) for $28. That includes shipping. You just join their subscribe & save program totally free and you can cancel any time. And they are delivered right to your door as often as you want!
*Bumbo chair in the bathtub. Jordyn loves to sit in the bathtub and play and I don't have to worry about her slipping. And I can wash her right in the chair.
*Real Housewives of Beverly Hills on Bravo. Trust me. You will be entertained.
November 2018
7 years ago
4 comments:
The only thing better than watching Real Housewives of Beverly Hills would be watching it simultaneously with you or Jodi on the phone so we can gasp and mock together.
I loooove freebies2deals. I've gotten free hair stuff and free teeth whitener strips! haha.. its amazing.
Love Real Housewives of Beverly Hills!!! my new favorite show!
You are awesome! Thanks for the tips. :) I need to bring your DVD's back. I don't go over the Remax a lot anymore, so I am not near you everyday. :)
Post a Comment