Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Caid Quotes

So it may seem like I have a post of funny sayings from Caid almost every week, but what can I say, my daughter is freaking hilarious! :)

We were over playing in parents bedroom and Caid climbed up the footboard onto their bed. My dad told her she was super strong. She said "Yeah I used my legs. And (holding out her elbows) my boobs!" So we were telling the story to Kalee a few minutes later and so Kalee asked, "Well then where's your elbows?" Pointing to her chest, she said "Right here, (pouting) but my elbows haven't grown yet."

Caid picks up on things so fast it's scary. I overheard her and her friend playing in the other room and Caid was pretending to be on the phone. I peeked in to listen and heard Caid say into the pretend phone, "Dr. Phil? It's me again. I'm sorry, Dr. Phil, for yelling at you again." I don't think I've ever watched Dr. Phil, but she knows who he is apparently!

Me and Zach were playfully fighting and Caid came between us, put up her hands to stop us, and said, "Guys! Guys! Let's just all work 'gether and be friends!"

1 comment:

The Circus said...

Well I hope those elbows come in for her, they're kind of handy to have LOL