First, this is the darling present my mom made for Jord. It's an "I Spy" quilt so every patch is something different (snowman, pumpkins, animals, toys) and you tell them to find something and it has kept Caid entertained forever! Jordyn likes to play around on it, but when she's a little older she'll get to play "I Spy" too.
My cousin Steph made Jordyn's birthday cake. I told her I want something Springy and St. Patricks-y without being too St. Patricks-y. Looks perfect to me! And it was delicious!!
circusprojects.blogspot.com
She didn't get too messy, but she did savor every bite!
Me and Zach gave her a music set that came with a piano, drum, and xylophone. The cousins snatched them up the second they were opened so she luckily didn't care that she had to share.
She got back into her cake as I was packing up to take everything back home. I think she was on a sugar high the rest of the night because she would not stop laughing!

No comments:
Post a Comment