Saturday, April 23, 2011

3 Years Old

I can't believe she's 3! And old enough for a FRIEND birthday party! I wasn't going to do a party this year, but she's been to a couple of other friends' parties lately and was so excited for her own. But from here on she only gets one every other year! It's too much work and stress! And I don't know why I stressed because the kids all had fun and Caidence loved it. She just kept saying "I'm so happy!!" We had our party at Jungle Jim's and we had 10 3 year olds running around in heaven for FOUR hours! They played and played and ate and played some more. I took cupcakes and picked up a bunch of Little Caesars pizza. Then I got there and they told me I could bring in the cupcakes but no pizza. So I ended up having to leave the pizza in the car and buy the gross Jungle Jim's pizza.





I did horrible at taking pictures. It was Spring Break so it was pretty crowded so the kids were spread out all over and I didn't even see Caid 90% of the time we were there. She was off with her friends riding the rides all by herself. We had a fabulous time! Thanks to everyone who came and made her "SO HAPPY!!"

No comments: