Tuesday, April 12, 2011

The past few weeks have been pretty chaotic. I've decided to paint and remodel so I've spent every day in my sweats, covered in paint, with furniture and food piled all over the center of the room so I can paint the walls. All while trying to keep the two kids and dog from touching the walls. I still have the last few touches to finish up before I post pictures of the house, but this is a little bit of what else has been going on amidst the chaos! The kids love Jackson and he is so good with them! They love to wrestle and he loves to lick all the food off of Jordyn's face.
Save me!
I was trying to move the dvd shelf out of the way so I could paint and the back fell off...300 DVD's scattered across the whole room.
Zach started playing with Jordyn while we were trying to get things back in order. She loved it!
And, the highlight of the past few weeks...adorable Stink's pigtails!!

1 comment:

Lauren said...

I want to see! So are you going to paint the cabinets? Yes we totally need to have a game night, that would be fun!