Thursday, September 29, 2011

Fall is in the air!

Which means it's time to break out the warm clothes! The girls picked out these matching mohawk hats at the store and I couldn't resist. They wore them around all day, even though it's still in the 80's!This is pretty much what we've been living on for the past week. Zach went to St. George for a tennis tournament and me and the girls all got sick. Then we passed it on to him when he got home. Poor Jordyn was miserable! She never sleeps anywhere but in a crib or pack n play and this is how I found her. She had her 18 month check up and when we got home, she dropped right inside the door and went to sleep. She grew a whole 8 ounces since her last appt! So she's now a whopping 21 pounds (5-10 percentile) and 31.2 inches (25-50 percentile.) She looks so cute and little running around. But definitely has BIG personality! That's one thing my kids don't lack. They have mastered the sassy attitude.And since we've all been cooped up and sick, we pulled out the Halloween and Fall decor!When we walked out to see our cute spider web, I couldn't believe the amount of ivy taking over our house! My dad said we could rip it all off, but I think it just belongs. Except we may have to trim around that window or we may not be able to see outside anymore.This is what I'm going to miss most! I dread the snow and now I have one more reason, the kids won't get to play outside all day/night. They are happiest when they are out riding bikes or playing with sidewalk chalk. My hardwood always has chalk prints in my entry way from the newly colored chalk outside. The weather is so perfect on these fall nights that we stay out and play until bedtime. Have to take advantage because I'm sure it won't last much longer!

No comments: