Monday, September 12, 2011

Jordy

Oh, how I love this girl. I remember when I was pregnant with her, I wondered if I could ever love her as much as Caidence because I didn't think it was possible to share that love, but amazingly I do! She makes me laugh all day, and is now starting to talk and make me laugh even more. She's no longer my little baby, but now a little person. She wants to do everything the big kids do and loves to be around Caidence. Her "happy place" is outside. She's always begging to go outside and if anyone goes out, she's right at their heels trying to sneak out the door. She loves babies and dogs. I will definitely have to keep a close eye on our next baby (no, this is not an announcement) or she will probably mother it and manhandle it more than she should. Even though she is into everything and doesn't know the meaning of "no," I love the heck out of her! Pretty sure I'm the luckiest mom around to have two such gorgeous sweet girls!

No comments: