Wednesday, April 25, 2012

4 Years Old!!

How did I get such a little grownup? Caidence has been so excited to turn 4 and now everyday since, she keeps asking if she's still 4. She's scared she'll go back to being 3 again. She is the best helper and my little buddy. Caid is loving preschool and gymnastics, brave with her Diabetes, and Jordyn's best friend. We went thru a phase a few months ago where I was ready to give her away, but she grew out of it (after being grounded from TV repeatedly) and is now a great happy little girl! For her birthday, she decided she didn't want a party, she wanted a date with mom and dad. But she didn't want Jordyn to be left out so she wanted her to come, too. In the morning, she woke up to open her presents, "Sleeping Beauty" (which happens to be her favorite princess even though she had never seen the movie so I finally got it for her for her birthday) and a new bike. I let her go to the store to pick out a helmet, and of course she picked the princess one. She is not real girly and doesn't play dressup, but she does love the princesses lately. Then we went home and practiced riding our bike.
Then she chose lunch at the Cheesecake Factory. I ordered the pizza and ate most of it with the girls help. As the waitress was taking it back to box up the rest, another waiter bumped into her and it fell on the floor. The manager told us we could wait for them to make us another pizza or we could have a couple pieces of free cheesecake. Cheesecake it was!!
The next stop on the birthday date was a movie. She chose to go see the Snow White movie "Mirror, Mirror." We loved it! We got the girls their own drink and popcorn to keep them entertained. They were both finished within the firve first minutes of the movie and Jordyn did not want to just sit. She had to stand and walk up and down our aisle (which luckily was only us on it and no one in front of us.) At one point Zach looked over and asked what she was doing. Uh, just eating popcorn off the ground. I'm pretty sure most of it was hers that she had spilled, but I didn't care. At least she was quiet!

No comments: