Thursday, April 12, 2012

Jordy Quotes

Jordyn is hilarious! I definitely got my share of sass in this house. She never really cared for TV and Dora the way Caid did, until lately. She always wants Diego on and she wants it on Netflix so she can watch me scroll thru the titles and when I get to it she screams "Yeah that one!!" And this is usually her TV viewing position. Then as soon as the show ends, she comes running out as upset as possible and tells me "Mom, De-go's ober!!"
Whenever Jord is in trouble or I tell her no about something, she gives me this super cheesy face and says "But I happy, see!?"
Caid definitly seems like my easy child looking back. My sister's would call her a "coloring book child," the kind that you can put in front of a coloring book and she would color for hours, not causing any trouble or coloring on anything but her paper. Jordyn...isn't. She smears cortisone cream all over her dresser, dumps out her bowl of cereal to see the milk run on the floor, throws her dishes in the garbage instead of the sink...Ok she actually is pretty easy too, but just more curious. But she is very independent! If I try and get her dressed, she grabs the clothes and says "I do it!" It's pretty funny watching her try to put her own diaper on. The other day I was watching her try and get into the fridge. She opened it but couldn't reach, so she left it open, went in the other room, and came back carrying a stool. She definitely does not want help. She'll do it herself. The "I can't do anything myself" stage starts around 3 years old.

Jordyn loves to dip her food and always asks for "betchup." Today she asked for "panpakes." Then she wanted "betchup" on it. Translation=ketchup. And in this case betchup=ketchup=syrup.

1 comment:

The Circus said...

I'm laughing because I can't imagine that tiny little stool did a whole to help her! And I'm sure glad that you knew that ketchup meant syrup because I was wondering if you'd given her, well, ketchup with her pancakes LOL