Thursday, June 14, 2012

Caid Quotes

We were on the freeway the other day and Caid yelled, "Mom! Look! There's a big pecker!" "What?" "Look, a pecker balloon!" I looked over to see a big bald eagle balloon. :)
She has these imaginary friends that she doesn't talk to, she talks about. They are her grandmother and grandfather that are seriously fun people! They live in a green house and take her to do everything! Anytime we're going to go anywhere, she tells me about the time her grandmother and grandfather took her there. She tells everyone stories about her grandmother and grandfather and they assume that they must be true. They're not.

My dad came home the other day in his work car and it says "Millcreek" on the side. Caid asked me what it said so I told her. That night she asked Grandpa if he drinks milk from a creek all day at work.

We were eating lunch with Zach at his work and there were some of the tennis students sitting close by. Caid said "Mom, remember when I came out of your belly and I drank from your boobs?" The students were trying so hard not to laugh.

No comments: