Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Last day of preschool

I was just going thru my pictures and realized all I've skipped over in the past few weeks. Caidence had her last day of Pre-preschool. :) Technically it is preschool, but she still has to go one more year before Kindergarten. She LOVED school. I had a hard time deciding if I should send her to Woodstock since that's where I went, or if I should send her to Oakwood since that's where most of the kids in the Ward will go. Oakwood won. I did feel like I should be loyal to Woodstock, but they don't have a bus. :) It is also nice to know so many people that go to Oakwood. She loved her teachers, Ms. Karen and Ms. Natalie. She loved her class. It was only 2 days a week, but just enough to give her something to look forward to and not be overwhelmed her first year. Her teachers did great checking her blood sugar every day so hopefully that will continue with her new teachers next year. We're definitely excited for the break this Summer, but can already tell she is needing to get back.

No comments: