Thursday, June 14, 2012

Jordy Quotes

We were sitting in Sacrament and of course it was quiet except for my kids. Jord has no idea what talk quiet means. All of a sudden she starts poking my boobs and saying "There a baby in there?" I told her no (trying not to laugh) and get her to be quiet. She keeps poking and then tries lifting up my shirt "I want to see the baby in there!" We need to work on her reverence. :)

I was changing Jord's diaper and she said "Mom, it's a big rock!" I started laughing and said "When did you get so cute?" She answered without a second thought "Umm, 5 minutes ago!"

I was checking Caid's blood sugar and Jord was watching. She said "If I get diabetes, I go to dr. and he poke my finger, owie?" She is one smart 2 year old!

1 comment:

Kristi said...

Your kids are awesome! I never knew babies come from boobs... I learn something new everyday. Haha!