I really should just give up on blogging. It's just turning into funny things my kids say. But once they are older and saying these things, I won't find them funny anymore. The sassiness may only be cute for so long. :)
Caid was cuddling with Uncle Alex and looked up at him and said, "Alex, we're going to die in the same spot in Heaven cuz I love you!"
Jordyn was trying to cheer Caidence up when she was sad. She was using the voice adults use when they are talking to a little baby. Caid said, "Jord, stop using your grown up voice! Talk in your own voice!"
I was looking thru the kids shows on Hulu and saw that they had Mr. Rogers Neighborhood. I said, "Did you know that I used to watch that when I was your age?' To which the little smart alec responded, "Nope I didn't know that. I was up in Heaven and couldn't see you."
I had a root canal this week. On my way to drop the girls off with a sitter, Caid asked why one of her friends moved to a new house. I told her they sold their house so they could buy a new one. She said, "We'll never get a new house. The dentist keeps taking all our money."
November 2018
7 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment