Saturday, November 17, 2012

Jordy Quotes

You may notice a running theme with the things Jord talks about:

The girls were in bed and Caid had already fallen asleep. Jordyn yelled to me, "Mom, Caid tooted. I heard her. You need to come change her!"

Bedtime is a battle with Jord. She goes to bed fine, but then keeps getting up for different reasons. She had already gone to the bathroom, but she got up again and said she needed to go to the bathroom again. I told her if she was lying I would spank her. So she sat on the toilet for a minute and then said, "Ok you can spank me." I lightly spanked her (just so I could stick to my guns) and then told her it would be harder if she got up again. She turned to me and said, "Don't even think about spanking me harder!"

And again another night, we'd already done the potty thing before bed, but she came out of bed saying she had to go to the bathroom. I told her she had already gone potty so go back to bed. She put her hands on her hips and said, "Mom, that was last night and if I don't go, my peep will come out and go all over my bed!"

No comments: