Late Thanksgiving night I headed out with my cute sister in laws, Mandy and Natalie, for some Black Friday deals. I was already done shopping, but I'm always up for a party so I went just for the fun of it. We started out at Walmart and I did get a couple good deals, but Natalie and Mandy filled two carts full! We make a good team. Natalie stops to look at everything so luckily we have cell phones so we can call and find her. Mandy and I are more on a mission and race thru the stores. A few of the things we wanted were gone, but once we were in the checkout line we found them in the returns basket. After that we headed over to Target. It was empty! Everyone had come right when it opened so by the time we got there, we had no crowds to deal with. There wasn't anything there we were really looking for, but we still ended up finding some pretty good finds! Then we had to make a stop at McDonalds for some peppermint hot chocolate and cheeseburgers. They taste even better in the middle of the night! Our last stop was the mall. It was pretty crazy, but mostly of teenagers who wanted an excuse to hang out in the middle of the night.
The next day we headed to Scheels for our first time. I took the girls on a ferris wheel for my first and last time. Every time they would move I'd panic that we were going to fall out. Caidence asked why I was holding her arm so tight. I wasn't super impressed with the store.
November 2018
7 years ago
1 comment:
I'm so glad you weren't impressed with Scheel's because I wasn't either lol glad I'm not the only one!
Post a Comment